Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Good Day



1. I am off bed rest!!! Still restricted activity, but I can't do alot anyway so that is no biggie!!!




2. Baby is still inside and healthy and growing. As much as I do not want to pregnant any longer, I do realize this is best for him. So I may grump a little, but truth be told, I am grateful he has hung in there for so long.




3. Nursery is done!!!! Complete with new bedding! My mom made the bedding we used for Davis and Henry. She has been trying to get me to buy new bedding for Frey Guy #3 and I just did not think it was necessary. I did need new crib sheets so we went to Target today to get them and we turned around and saw the cutest new bedding that was PERFECT for the nursery. Even better when mom was buying. Thanks Mom!! It is the perfect thing to spruce it up and give the room a new look. Pics tomorrow when I have better light!




4. My sister in law and nephews are here for a few days and they came up today for the boys to play and to help around the house. The boys had a great time getting soaking wet in the left overs from our storms this morning!! And, Henry went home with them for the night, so we had a very easy evening and some special time with just Davis tonight.

0 comments: