Friday, June 27, 2008

Funny Thing




The boys left on Tuesday to spend a few days having fun in the sun with Grandma and Papa Don. They even decided to stay an extra day. I have to admit, the peace and quiet has been nice. I have enjoyed the time to snuggle with Wyatt and a reduced "work" load. Last night as we were going to bed, I admitted to Jason that missed them, but not too much and asked if that was bad. This morning, I woke up and thought MY BOYS COME HOME TODAY!! and was wishing I had a Star Trek device which could beam them home right this instant. I can not wait to give them hugs and kisses and see their sweet faces.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

Perfect timing.
If you enjoyed the time while they were gone, and you're ready for them to return, you had the exact right amount of time apart!

Shanan Strange said...

It's nice to be able to take a breather every once in a while. What wonderful grandparents and what wonderful memories.