Back up a few months....I had just found out I was pregnant. I was out with some friends for Mom's Night Out and I managed to keep my mouth shut through dinner because we had not even told our families. After dinner, we moved on to have coffee and dessert and some other ladies joined us. My friend Aliina sat down next to me and leaned over and whispered, "I'm pregnant." Now how am I suposed to follow that other than, "me too." Of course everyone at the table had to know and in comparing notes, Aliina and I realize we are due within a couple of weeks of each other. During our pregnancies, we compare notes, find out I am having a boy, she a girl. MOPS holds a joint shower for us. As we got closer, her Dr set a c-section date of June 10. About lunch time on June 10, I had an email saying her daughter had been born and mom and baby are healthy. Around 3 on June 10th I decide I need to call the Dr and by the time we got to the hospital and I knew the baby was coming I said, he has to be here by midnight so he will have a birthday buddy. This morning we got to meet Kristiana Noel ('Ana'). Wyatt's already in love, can't you tell?
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How sweet is that!? They make an adorable couple.
Love that outfit!!!
Post a Comment