Oh, the fun keeps on keeping on! I have made it to 36 weeks! Yea! At the end of this week, the little guy is officially considered full term. 5 weeks ago I was in the hospital wondering. I guess it is not official, official...but I am going to say it. I think this baby's name is going to be....are you ready...Eustice Jeremiah...make that Tyrone Frankenstein...not that either...how about
Wyatt John Frey.
All of you reading this know us and know this is still subject to change...especially after Jason reads I have put it out there for the world to see. John is for my Nana, Johnelle.
Davis has 3 more days of FIRST GRADE!! The year has gone so quickly and he has tucked soo much away in that smart brain of his. I am looking forward to having time with him this summer if I can ever manage to get Henry and the baby sleeping at the same time. All of the sudden he has become almost unrecognizable. So many people have said it lately. I think almost 7 is too early to say he is looking like a young man, but something is changing. He definitely does not look like a little boy any more. Yes, I know it might help if we would just get his hair cut!!
I am still wondering how Henry is going to adjust to this baby. He is really enthralled with babies right now, but when he realizes space on my lap will not come so easily, it may not be pretty. He is a sweet loving little boy...with a naughty streak like you wouldn't believe. After he spent time with my nephews last week, Vicki asked me if he had pinched before. Oh yes, I told her, this is his thing. He had pinched Matt and Vicki told him to stop and he looked right at her and did it again. Yep, that's my Henry
Jason is still bearing the load at home. Actually, I am pretty certain he is doing a better job than I usually do. I have gotten used to this...reality will settle back in quickly I am sure. I know he is ready. I am proud to be his wife.
This is all my musings for today. We have some friends coming over for a play date and lunch. Should be a good distraction for both of us.
And finally...Congrats to Justin and Vicki...Baby number 3 on the way!!
2 comments:
Love the update!
I hear that about kids, that they just change overnight and start looking different, older, bigger....boo hoo. I see it a bit with Onyx as well.
Congrats to Wyatt on making it to full term! Can't wait to meet him.
I hope you're not expecting that announcement from your other sister-in-law!!! ;)
Post a Comment