Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day


How appropriate is it for Davis to start 2nd grade on the 2nd day of school. When I walked him in this morning, they meant business already...we had to search out the 2nd grade before school waiting spot. The principal saw us and could not believe he had missed the first day of school and sent him on his way to the gym. The boy even walked off before I could give him a hug. Good think I got my pictures before we left the house.
I think 2nd grade is going to be good for him. He is such a hard worker and always wants to do his best. He has grown so much this year and it is fun to watch him discovering for himself who he is. Likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses. He is full of potential. He makes me proud every day and I am truly grateful for my son.

0 comments: