Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Funny Thing!

I had to go to the hospital this morning for pre-op testing. A friend kept Henry for me, but poor Wyatt had to tag along. He did really well, but when it was time for me to have a EKG (standard procedure mom) they asked if I would mind if a nurse held him. Of course not, I would rather him be held than lay crying in the stroller!! So I am laying in the room and could quickly tell a crowd had gathered around the nurse who was holding Wyatt. When we were done, I walked out and there had to have been 10 nurses oohing and aahing over him. It is a funny thing what a baby can do to a bunch of women!!

They are suposed to call this afternoon or tomorrow to let me know if all my testing was fine. If so, surgery is on for Friday at 8am.

0 comments: