Wednesday, August 20, 2008

He's Trying!!




Henry announced to me Monday night he wanted underwear. This is GOOD!!! On Tuesday morning when he came in to wake me up...it was one of the first things out of his mouth. Potty trained here he comes!!!! I told him he had to sit and go potty first. He sat, didn't potty. I put on his underwear anyway. 5 minutes later, I was cleaning the carpet. This scene repeated one other time yesterday and again this morning. The guy is close, I can sense it, we just have to figure out the order in which to do things!! That and he must realize that there are 3 different things that come out that end...pee, poop and gas. It is all poop to him!!

1 comments:

Tisha said...

Woo Hoo Henry! Hot stuff in your big boy pants!
Alicia, when you're finished with him, please head this way to spend a few days with Stryder. Thank you.