Davis is doing great in his first week of school. Tonight he gets to spend the night with his buddy because of our early morning schedule for surgery. Both boys have been warned this is NOT a play sleep over. We'll see. My friend plans to put them in bed extra early so if there is talking, they should both be asleep on time anyway.
Surgery is tomorrow at 8 am. I think we have everything sorted out and ready. I just hope it works. When I was talking to the pharmacist this morning, she told me Dr Mignucci did her mother's surgery and don't I just love him. I tell you...his name comes up in lots of places and it is all good. Very nice to know.
Henry has used the potty a few times. Jason is good about "catching" him in the act and getting him to the toilet, so I am thinking next week when he is home, he might make some real progress. I know when he is in the act, I just can not pick him up and drag him there on time.
Knock on wood...Wyatt has skipped a feeding 2 nights in a row. It would have been very good, except for the fact that Henry must have picked up on this and taken his turn in waking us up at 1am. One day I hope to once again experience a full night sleep.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Life
Posted by Alicia at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment