Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Getting Back to Normal

Henry is enjoying a popsicle in our beautiful weather. There is a touch of fall in the air, but summer is not quite ready to let go!!


Life is slowly returning to some sort of normal for the Frey Guys and their mommy. I am feeling much better. I have started physical therapy and after tomorrow I will have my license to drive again.

Davis is off to a GREAT start in school. I really like his teacher and he does as well. He has started spelling tests and they are really getting their math facts down. He has a couple of good buddies in his class but it has not led to trouble with his mouth. Although the mom of one of his friends told me yesterday that her son got in trouble for mimicking the teacher as she was getting on to Davis about something. Guess she forgot about Davis!!!

Henry is also enjoying "school." Last week, we got off to a bad start and he cried all the way to school with Grandma. She finally managed to get him inside and as soon as he saw his class, he turned it off and ran right in to play. Oh to be TWO!! He's a funny guy, that Henry!!

Wyatt won't seem to stop growing. He is pretty quick to smile and I have heard Davis get a laugh out of him a few times. He always has his eye on those big brothers!! He is starting to sleep through the night....some of the time. I hope this will soon be the norm! Jason has had to get up with him the last few weeks and I think he is getting a little tired of that duty!!


This is my exercise ball on steroids. I had to get it to do my physical therapy at home. For those of you who know how full my house is with boys and their stuff will laugh when I tell you this ball does not fit through my closet door!!

0 comments: