Davis' soccer game was Ike'd out last weekend. When they posted the make up games, his game was scheduled for 9:15 on a Sunday morning. We knew immediately Davis would have to miss this game. I emailed a note to the soccer league telling them we would be at worship on Sunday morning and it was upsetting that they would schedule games for a Sunday morning. I guess I was not the only one!! They changed the schedule in response to all the comments they received!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yippee for the Frey Guys parents and all those other parents who responded to the "Big Dogs" We are proud of all of you!
Proud Frey Grandparents
Good for you! It ALWAYS makes my blood boil when we drive by and see children playing soccer on Sundays. Even for those that don't worship on Sundays, a little time to spend as a family would be nice. Bravo Alicia!
Post a Comment