Friday, September 26, 2008

W.W.D.D.




Don't get it???? What Would Davis Do? This is a recurrent theme in our home as I watch Henry and Davis. It may lead to laughter, maybe tears and sometimes both....just depends on that moment!
Davis is doing homework after school, Henry must have a pencil and paper of his own so he can write his name. (He knows how to spell it and can even tell you he is Henry Carter Frey) Davis has his legos out and has built a masterpiece of a truck. Except, he needs just one more piece for it to be perfect so he sets it down and Henry can't resist. You can guess the outcome on this one!! Today at lunch, I asked Henry if he wated a PB&J. His response, "big boy peaut buttuh." As I pulled out 2 slices of bread and showed him, "yeah, yeah." Do you want me to cut it? "Big Boy famwich, mommy."

Did Davis grow this fast and I have simply forgotten? Maybe?? Can't be. I think Davis just brings out the BIG BOY in Henry. Probably because he is such a wonderful brother to have. Now I look at Wyatt and wonder about the second installment to my story. I might cry when he first says "I a big boy mommy." Not yet, Wyatt, OK?

0 comments: