Overheard Davis last week doing his math homework..."I LOVE carrying the 1."
This morning in the nursery at church..."Henry, did you toot?" "No. I farted." Then later in Sunday school, he sang all of "Away in a Manger" for his teachers. Same child.
Wyatt is working on his 3rd tooth...all the better to eat big boy food with. Not so good when it comes to my beauty sleep.
Davis loves Legos and he is so creative with them. He looks at a picture in the Lego catalog and instead of asking us to buy it, he just builds it with the Legos he already has. Today, he was trying to figure out how to build something to shoot a Lego. I told him the catapult he had already built was pretty good. Who am I to limit him? Next thing I know, he came out with a shooting lego invention.
Henry will not go to sleep at night until he is good and ready. Last night Jason tucked him in and I commented he would be up 3 times, first for a pacifier (trying to give it up) then for a kleenex and then to potty. I was right, but he got up about 10 times. Did not give up and sleep until nearly 10:00.
Wyatt is getting around pretty good these days. He still depends on rolling from place to place, but he is getting up on his knees and rocking a bit, so it won't be too long until he is in to everything. He has also started this funny breathing thing. Davis used to do it as well. He makes a silly face and breathes funny. Describing it does not do it justice. Love it!!
My boys never cease to amaze me. They're the best!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Some Things
Posted by Alicia at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment