This is the note written in Davis' report card:
I was lucky to be Davis' teacher at this stage in his learning, because it has been so much fun to watch him grow and develop as a learner. He is finding that he has the power to find the answers to his questions through reading and investigation, and his amazement at what he is learning is contagious! When he was so excited about what he was learning about the Titanic, it made me want to read more too! Davis is the kind of student that keeps me motivated to be the best teacher that I can be. Thank you Davis!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
A Note
Posted by Alicia at 6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am so proud of him I could burst! I have a tear in my eye just reading this...what a guy, what a very special boy who is the light of his family's eyes. Davis, I love you and I am so lucky to have been chosen to be your grandma.
Post a Comment