I think we officially have all the kinks worked out between the insurance and surgeon and hospital! Tonsil day is Thursday, June 25. Davis still remembers the promise from the surgeon about no shots/needles so he is not too worried!! Hopefully his good non-worried attitude will rub off on me! I have had quite enough of doctors and hospitals in the last year and I pray this will be it for a good long while!
I will also take this opportunity while you are being totally grossed out at this picture to tell you a secret. I can look at this picture and laugh. Blood and guts don't bother me. And for several years, I have been thinking about going back to nursing school. LOTS of THINKING!! At the beginning of this year, I decided it was time to get more serious and start taking ACTION toward this goal. I dusted off my A&M transcript and met with an academic advisor. At the time, my plan was to begin taking some pre-requsite classes this fall. When I went to APPLY for the fall, I ended up REGISTERED for a summer class. So I am officially a student again. Taking statistics online. I am not sure what I was thinking as I try to plow through this every evening. All I know is that my trusty little calculator saw me all the way through A&M and is still calculating to this day is not sufficient for my class. I had to borrow a monster thing from a friend. So we will see, I need to get my first test taken this week. As it stands now, the plan is to take classes during the next year and a half and then start the nursing program in Fall 2011.
2 comments:
Good luck! You'll make a great nurse - so upbeat and easy going.
Hope he's doing okay!
Post a Comment