Davis: Still has his tonsils. He got sick the morning of surgery so hopefully they will come out this week instead. I am trying not to think about the fact that he is turning 8 very soon!! EIGHT!! His mind is always clicking, thinking and figuring things out and if there is nothing that needs to be figured out, he is making up scenerios. Or he is building LEGOS. He has a wish list from the most recent LEGO catalog, but I really don't think he needs anything else, because all he does is look at a picture of something he likes and builds it.
Henry is constantly making me smile. He is so funny as his vocabulary is expanding. Of course, I can't think of a good example right now. Here I am "writing these things down" and I still can't remember. He loves to sing and has recently busted on to the dance scene. So you think you can dance?????? He thinks he can, but I fear, that like his brother has inherited my dancing genes. This guy is tough and will mow you down if he gets a chance but then he will turn right back around and give you a hug.
Wyatt is becoming a little person before my eyes. Likes, dislikes and grunting and whining to let you know what he wants. He is not walking yet. Fine by me!!! He does not put up with his brothers messin' with him! I am still trying to get him weaned and the process has been easier than I expected. He is cutting molars right now so I am not sleeping. What else is new???
I am working through my statistics class..slowly but surely. This class is the first step to something I have wanted to do for a long time and it is really exciting for me. And it feels good to get my brain working again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment