Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Way Behind

Most of my computer time these days has been dedicated to my homework. I am almost finished with my class and after I am done I might blog again. For now, I will try to re-cap the last couple of weeks.




Since my last post:



Davis has healed well from his surgery. Yea!!!


The boys and I headed south to Austin for a few days. We had a great time with Stela and Leeson and Alyssa and Jenni, Darren and Zachary and Andrew. It was a well needed chance to get out of town and spend time with special friends!!! We swam and played and Jenni and I stayed up late talking and I did not take a single picture.



We had a birthday party for Davis. We went to the McKinney Marshals baseball game. The boys got to go to the dugout for autographs and Davis got to throw out the first pitch. It was very exciting!!!


We celebrated Jason's 36th birthday. The old guy is chasin' down 40. Guess I better be nice...I am only a year behind!


We celebrated our 11th Anniversary. Seems like just yesterday and forever at the same time. As we talked that evening, I asked Jason if he knew all he knows now, would he marry me again. He said yes. Me too.


Wyatt is trying really hard to discover his walking legs. To stand up, he takes on a bit of a linebacker pose. Considering his brothers, this may be good practice!

0 comments: