This summer just blew right on past. Between sick kids, a surgery, a return to college, 4 birthdays, VBS and lots of fun sprinkled inbetween...summer is just about over! The school supplies are purchased and we are waiting news of who the 3rd grade teacher will be and more importantly....who the 3rd grade classmates will be!! Never fear, we are going out with a bang!! Swimming, sleepovers, and a Rangers game are all planned for this last week of freedom. The Frey guys do not understand the definition of sleeping late (much to the dismay of their mother), so I don't even have to get them back on school schedule.
Davis is not convinced that going back to school is the best thing...he would rather stay home and build Legos and play the wii. I, on the other hand, am thrilled about going back to school. I made it through my 1st online class this summer and will be going back to class (I plan to have a better attendance record than I did the 1st time around.) for Biology this fall. I did a little math and realized it has been 17 years since I last took Freshman Biology. Yikes. I went to meet with an advisor the other day and was struck by the youth of those surrounding me. Praying the "A little older and hopefully alot wiser" card will pay off for me!!!
That's life!
0 comments:
Post a Comment