Monday, August 24, 2009

And We're Off!!!

Davis is off to school. 3rd grade! Can't you just see the anticipation on his face!!! As much as he boo-hooed about starting, he was pretty excited once we got there!! He'll probably also tell me the best part of the day was recess. I am really excited about his teacher this year...all that I have heard about her is great!!

Henry didn't want to be left out of the picture taking. He was pretty excited to take Davis to school today because he knew that Grandma was coming over to play while I went off to class. I got to class and was excited about 2 things: First, I was not the oldest one in my class and I also remembered a few things!!!

And I couldn't leave Wyatt out. He is starting to ham it up for the camera these days!! Soon I will have a video of him walking. He is doing pretty well....taking 8-10 steps, just not for the camera. He is over whatever was ailing him over the weekend. Let's just say that in 8 years of mommy-hood, I have never seen a thermometer read 105.5. Can't say that anymore.

0 comments: