Henry, meet Silly Putty. Silly Putty, meet Henry's hair. 4 days before we are scheduled to have family pictures taken, Henry "did not put it there, it just got there." Scissors were not involved with the removal of this silly putty and I am pretty sure Henry will not be doing this again!
Have you ever seen a cuter lion? This one is pretty shy around strangers, but he loves his mama!!
We have already had Rounds 1 and 2 of the Halloween Festivities at Davis' school and at our church. I don't think I will need to buy candy to hand out on Saturday night, I will just raid the stash already collected by
Spiderman: 
And Indiana Jones:
Now, if you are wondering if he is Indiana Jones or a farmer, (or maybe even a lion tamer!) don't worry, it is Farmer Indiana to be exact. He wanted to be Indiana and so this is what we came up with so I did not have to spend $29.99 on a costume. He was happy and I figure that was all that mattered. When we got to his school people thought he was a farmer and he just went with it. I love this kid....he knows what he likes and it really doesn't matter what other people think!!!!!!
Grandma knows how to win friends and influence people....just give them clouds of pink spun sugar goodness!!!
3 comments:
your boys were all cute but Wyatt was so darned adorable!
I love the Indiana Jones! He looks awesome. Of course they all do, but that's a great idea, and I love homemade or "found around the house" costumes! Josh and I are still trying to figure out what we're going to be. :/
They are all cute, but goodness, no, I have NEVER seen a cuter lion!!
Post a Comment