No surprise, Davis is doing well in 3rd grade. What caught me off guard was hearing Davis is in the highest reading group in his class. Don't get me wrong, I know he is smart but I also know his strengths fall more along the math and science path...come on, consider who is parents are!! Reading has been a struggle for him from Kindergarten. I knew he could read and listening to him read now, I can tell it has finally become more natural for him...but HIGHEST READING GROUP!! I wanted to do flip flops around the class room!!!
And to top it off, the note on his report card said this:
Davis takes pride in work well done and he strives to do his best in all subject areas. He is a very polite, conscientious student. He is a pleasure to teach. He is a dependable and helpful young man.
My heart is so full.
Friday, October 30, 2009
The Parent Teacher Conference!
Posted by Alicia at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Of course, he takes after his grandma! (Just kidding!)
Post a Comment