Don't worry, I am not giving up on the nursing plan. But now I know what I want to do when I retire!!!! Tour the country in the Jelly Belly Mobile setting up shop and handing out samples!!! And it has nothing to do with the all you can eat Jelly Bellys, nothing at all! It pulled through McKinney this morning and drawn by the promise of free samples, the boys and I, along with some friends, braved the rain to check it out! I will admit, I was a bit dissappointed the Jelly Belly Mobile was not shaped like a giant Jelly Belly. (It is a painted RV.) We loaded up with free Jelly Bellys. Umm, nothing like the sugary sweet goodness. We even took a spin on the "Bean Boozeled" Wheel. They have look-a-like Jelly Bellys. Land on Black and you may get Licorice or Skunk Spray. I ended up with the Peanut Butter or Earwax option. Of course, my bean was of the earwax variety. Not too bad going down, but the aftertaste was, well, earwaxy!
Oh, the anticipation!
Being a 3rd child, choking hazards go out the door and you get to eat Jelly Bellys at the tender age of 15 months!!
1 comments:
That thing needs to come to rural colorado!! Jelly Bellys are way to yummy (and small) to choke on, right?
Post a Comment