Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Warning....Disgusting Pictures.

I put Wyatt down for his nap in a t-shirt and diaper today. When I woke him up, he had removed the diaper and was holding his poop in his hand. Since it was already on his face, I did not take time to get the camera and put him straight into the tub. Then we had to get Davis and when I got home I took a deep breath and began to clean this:
After I cleaned the room, I felt the need to give Wy another dunk in the tub. I get to clean poo, he gets a bubble bath spa treatment.
I have heard of this happening. Took me 3 boys before it happened to me. I'm thinking tomorrow I might take the suggestion to duct tape his diaper on before his nap!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

a boy's gotta have something fun to do when he can't sleep :)

candicebishop said...

Oh my goodness! Yes, I've heard of these stories being quite common, but although we've had some major messes ourselves, its never been on their face! Yikes!