Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Boys!

December has been a whirlwind, but a fun one! I am trying to catch up on the highlights all in 1 day!!

We have partied! At our SS Christmas party, I drew #1 for the gift exchange (We played with the rule that #1 gets to choose anything at the end!!) and Jason drew #40. First and last and last again...Oh yea!!

I have been educated! I finished my class with a 100.54 average. It was a great semester. I was never really fond of school and it is obvious if you look at my transcript from A&M. I have heard it is better when you go back and now I believe it! I really enjoyed my class and I was REALLY excited to discover I still have a functioning brain in my head. I have 3 more classes to take. Anatomy and Physiology is on the spring schedule so I may need to re-evaluate the funtioning brain comment....

Batches after batches of candy have been made, eaten and given. 2 years ago, I was pregnant and last year I was still recovering from back surgery but this year, it was fun to cook and bake and candy make again and I am greatful for that!!

Now, for the boys!
Wyatt is 18 months old. His personality is really starting to develop. He has a contagious laugh and a quick temper. A firm "NO" sends him into tears on the ground with looks that say, "how can YOU possibly say that dirty word to ME???" He loves his brothers and would like to be in all of their business. He still loves to snuggle with me and I am really enjoying those moments with him. Henry is 3 1/2. My words fail when I try to describe Henry. He is just so lively...can't you see it in his face! Henry is in perpetual motion....even when he sleeps!! He is a really sweet little guy and gives the best hugs in town! The other morning, Davis told him he didn't have to go to school during Christmas vacation. Henry said, "Good. I miss you sooo much when you go to school." I was moved...then they started to fight!!! That's Henry!

Davis is 8 and the best way to tell about Davis is to talk about Santa....for the last couple of years, I figured it would be the last Santa Christmas for him. I know some of his friends spilled the beans this year. He asked me about him. We talked about it...but with Davis, it just doesn't matter what other people think. He makes up his own mind. He knows, but he wants to believe, so he does! This kid is his own person and even though sometimes it means he can be hard-headed...I love this about him! I pray it will take him far in life!




A rare un-photoshopped of all 3 of my boys with eyes open, smiling faces and no tears!
These Frey Guys bring so much joy to my life! And they are just so stinkin' cute!

0 comments: