Friday, January 29, 2010

Hair Cut DRAMA!!

I took Wyatt and Henry in for hair cuts this morning. Henry got started with no problem and I sat down with Wyatt to hold him while he got his cut. He got really clingy and I decided not to worry about it....even though his hair was in his eyes.


Exhibit A

We got up and went and watched Henry and he was loving it, smiling and laughing, so I thought we would try again. After Henry was finished, I got both of them a sucker and Wyatt and I sat down again. He was doing just fine eating his sucker and watching a football game on the TV, so I gave the lady the go-ahead. She showed him the clippers....nothing. She took one swipe of his hair and you would have thought she cut him. So now, he has a swath of hair cut in the back and there was NO TURNING BACK. Poor kid, I had to hold him still...hands and head for her to cut it. Ashley was a genious and worked as quickly as possible all the while Wyatt was screaming and squirming. He was beet red and MAD as all get out. When she finished, we both had hair all over us because he had ripped the cape off. I stood up with him and he quit immediately. While I was paying, he wanted to get down and play with Henry as if nothing had happened.

I like to make life exciting for my mommy!!!

Not to be left out of the handsomeness!!

2 comments:

candicebishop said...

This made me laugh. I know it wasn't funny for you at the time though. Turned out cute in the end! :)

Grandma Jill said...

They look a lot alike in these 2 pics! Love, Grandma