Davis presented his Horned Lizard project to his class yesterday. In turn, everyone in the class had to WRITE down a compliment to Davis about his project. He brought the collection home and I got a kick out of reading them. Here is a sampling:
From his best friend, Zane: Your project was the best with the exception of mine.
From Mary: I loved your report because horned lizards are awesome. P.S. Eww, they can shoot blood through their eyes.
From Ty: I didn't know any animals could shoot blood out of their eyes. P.S. Great report, Buddy.
From Madeleine: Cool, wow, awesome, amazing report, Davis! Loved it!
From Cydney: Nasty but cool!! I liked it!
From Skyler: Cool report. You rock!
From Steven: Good job on the part of the blood eye.
From Hamza: An awesome report Davis. I never knew they spit blood out of their eyes.
From Brendan: I liked that a horned frog shoots blood out of their eye.
Do you think they heard anything after the blood shooting part? Can't you imagine their faces when he said that???? I mean, there was some good information there....like they are called horned FROGS because of their flat body shape and because they use their tongues to catch the ants they like to eat. Or that some have the ability to gulp in air and blow up so they look too big to swallow. Or that they live in the dessert and burrow underground. Did they get that too? Nah, they are 8-9 year olds, lets face it, the gross out stuff RULES!!!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Love This!
Posted by Alicia at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment