Friday, June 4, 2010

4th Grader

Seems like just yesterday, I sent Davis off to 3rd grade!
It really was yesterday when I sent him off for his LAST day of 3rd grade!! What a year it has been. I am always amazed at the growth that occurs during a school year, both academically and physically. He has learned so much this year! His final report card was great, his best ever I think! I love the comments section...this time, Ms. Holman wrote "Davis is an outstanding student. I have thoroughly enjoyed having him in my class. He has such a great sense of humor and he makes everyone around him feel happy. I have enjoyed watching him interact with other students while completeing group projects. He was always willing to share his ideas."
Here he is on the last day of school sportin' his new hair cut and his Silly Bandz....fortunately this fad only caught on the last couple weeks of school!!!
Always the ham, Henry had to show off his Silly Bandz too!
Not to be left out....as they say, "Monkey see, monkey do!"

0 comments: