Thursday, December 30, 2010

Not So Talented

Our Sunday school Christmas party was a "Minute to Win It" theme. Our friends who planned it did a GREAT job and we had a blast.



Jason played the game where you have to drink the right amount of coke from the can to make it balance. He is smiling here, because he hadn't had too much to drink at this point. By the time he moved on the the second can, the sprite he was drinking did not make him feel to good....he didn't finish and I'll just leave it at that.




I got to try the Nut Stacker game. I got 8 of 10 stacked before time was up.

Either one of us completed our tasks, but the way the whole night was set up, Jason ended up in 2nd place and when they presented him with his prize....a gift card...before he opened it, I said, I bet it is for Starbucks. I was right....and he doesn't drink coffee! One of our friends offered to buy it off him and he just said, Alicia will kill me! It was in my stocking Christmas morning. What a guy!

0 comments: