Davis' school has a Breakfast with Santa every year. All you can eat pancakes topped off with a visit from the big guy himself....it's fabulous not having to go to the mall for the boys to have their annual chat with St. Nick! Wyatt was pretty excited about the thought of Santa. Every time he would see a Santa somewhere he pointed it out and said, "Anta caus come my house pesents." I had no idea if he would actually go up there when he was real, live and in person. But again, "monkey see - monkey do" rules in our house and he trotted right up there with his brothers and talked to him!

Davis asked for a remote control truck. Henry asked for Legos.
Who knows what Wyatt uttered. I think Davis was trying to translate for him in this picture.
I love the end of The Polar Express where the boy says something about his parents never heard the bell and eventually his sister stopped hearing it too. I think Davis is one of those kids who will always "hear" the bell. I love it!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment