Henry and Davis were playing in their room and Henry walked out, saw me and started crying. I looked and his mouth was bleeding and when I looked closer he was missing 2 teeth. I called for Jason and went in to talk to Davis. Davis didn't really know what had happened. I started looking for his teeth and couldn't find them, so I started to panic. Jason was taking care of Henry and I went to call the dentist. As I was dialing, I was trying to hold back the tears because I know what happens when you have a tooth knocked out. It still had not occurred to me that he had only lost baby teeth. About the time Ben answered the phone, I realized it wasn't so bad.
After everything calmed down, we found the teeth and got the story. Henry and Davis were playing and Henry bit Davis' shirt. Davis tried to push Henry off and Henry wouldn't let go, so his teeth just came right out. He didn't bust his face, bite his lip or anything, they just got pulled out! He keeps putting his tongue there and is talking a little funny!! He couldn't wait to show his friends at school and when I reminded him he didn't go to school until next week, he wanted me to drive him around to their houses so he could show off. Oh that kid!
So here he is, our little snaggle tooth Henry!
1 comments:
He's going to be so proud to be the first of his friends to loose his teeth!
Post a Comment