Sunday, February 3, 2008

Does he look like a toilet boy?


So we are at our Superbowl Party at the church. The kids are pretty much running around having fun. The stairwells were closed and the doors are way to heavy for Henry so Jason and I check on him every once in a while. He was playing once in the water fountain...no biggie. Well a friend comes in laughing and carrying Henry and says, well we just found him playing in the ladies toilet. Aaah! Gross. (She did have a point that at least he chose the ladies, small comfort.) I get him cleaned and purelled up and decide we will for sure have a bath when we get home. I am calm and figure all is OK, until my friend who is a super mom tells me about someone she knows who was babysitting akid who drowned in the toilet. Thank you Lord! All he got was a little wet.

1 comments:

Tisha said...

Geez, that's pretty scary! Glad your little man is safe...and only a little wet...and germy : )