Thursday, February 28, 2008

Knitting



For you, Tisha.
This is one of the blankets I made for Henry. He's sleeping with the other. This is actually the most complicated thing I have made.




These are the works in progress for the new guy. Can't tell much of what the booties will look like. I will probably finish tonight and will send a pic to you. They are a quick project and I used to make them for baby gifts, but this last round of babies came all together, so you got towels instead....



These are some socks I have made. The yarn is what makes the colors stripe and varigate.


I really enjoy knitting and it can be relaxing...if you enjoy it. It can also be very frustrating if you don't like it. I keep it mostly to simple things...believe it or not, socks are simple. I made a sweater vest for davis a couple years ago and I have been working on a sweater for myself for a long time. I keep being interupted by other projects!! So call me a nerd or a hip chick who knits...whatever, I like it.








1 comments:

Tisha said...

Wow! I'm really impressed. When you said you were knitting, I had no idea they would look like that! That is so cool. I really would like to learn to do that. Could you please come instruct me?
How nice to have blankets your mommy made for you! I love it.