Until now, Wyatt has not been too interested in eating baby food. I even took him into the Dr to ask about it. It finally occurred to me that maybe, he just has no desire to eat that mush. The other day, I bought him some of the puffed cereal. LOVED IT. Fed him some chunks of avacado from guacamole. LOVED IT. Saltine crackers. YEA BABY! Bites of a whole banana. YOU GUESSED IT!!! All along, I thought he knows he is the baby and plans to keep it that way. (Well, that may still be true because he still will not take a bottle!!) No, he just doesn't have any time for mushed up peas and apple sauce. I am sure he would really enjoy the chips to go along with the guac, but he will have to wait for some things!!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
He just wants to keep up with those big brothers of his!
Who knew motherhood would require such investigative skills?
Post a Comment